Sunday, December 11, 2011

Christmas Calendar Countdown

So it's been awhile since I've posted on my blog. I'm still very new to this and have to remind myself to take pictures of the projects I do and post them here.

So, here's my latest project. A countdown calendar I made for my kids using the Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge from Close To My Heart. I made 2 and there super easy. (I got this idea from a fellow CTMH consultant Beverly Tiemann)


I cut 24 little "french fry" boxes out of the CTMH Believe paper at 2 3/4". I cut out 24 X 1" circles using white cardstock, edged them with holiday red and topiary ink. There's a 2" strip of topiary at the top and bottom of a 12x12 white cardstock. The little stockings are cut at 1 1/2" and hung on a piece of hemp with a cranberry brad. The title "CHRISTMAS" is stamped using the poster alphabet stamp then cut out and edges with glitz glitter gel. I then mounted the calendar onto a piece of foam board, and hung it up with a red ribbon.

My kids absolutely love this countdown calendar. I took them to the Bulk Barn and they got to pick out their own treats to put inside.

Hope you like it!

Join in on the blog hop and see what other crafty people are making using the Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge by Close To My Heart. Here's the link http://www.linkytools.com/thumbnail_linky_include.aspx?id=119597"

3 comments:

  1. Your calendar came out super cute! Thanks so much for sharing it on the AP blog hop! *Ü*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this. I will save this idea until Christmas next year. Thank you for sharing.

    kim

    ReplyDelete